The legislative decree no. 196/2003 (Italian data protection code) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects in the processing of personal data. In accordance with the law your data will be handled correctly and confidentially by us. In accordance with article 13 of legislative decree no. 196/2003 we would like to inform you that:
The Residence Burg Wolfsthurn with its seat in Bindergasse 19, 39010 Andriano, Italy will employ data obtained from you for the sending of mailings and circulars. The data will be processed electronically for this purpose and stored. The distribution of your data is optional.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties or distributed, as far as requests for catalogues are concerned. Mr. Paul Kripp is responsible for data processing.
You may assert your rights regarding the Residence Burg Wolfsthurn in accordance with article 7 of legislative decree 196/2003, explained fully below, at any time:
Legislative decree no. 196/2003, article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to receive information as to whether data are available regarding him or her, even if these data have not been stored: furthermore he or she has the right to receive these data in a comprehensible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to access information about
a) the origin of the personal data
b) the purpose and the method of processing
c) the system applied, in the case of the data being electronically processed
d) the most important data for the identification of the legal bearer, the persons responsible and the name of the representative according to article 5, paragraph 2
e) the persons or categories of persons, to whom the personal data may be passed or the names of representatives in the country, persons responsible or instructed who are in a position to request knowledge of them
3. The person concerned has the right
f) to request the updating, amendment or, if interested, the supplementing of data
g) to demand that illegally processed data be deleted, made anonymous or blocked; this applies also to data collected and later processed for non-essential purposes
h) to have confirmation that the persons to whom data is sent have received the information contained in steps a) and b), i.e.the origin, purpose and processing method of the personal data, also regarding their content, as long as this does not prove to be impossible or the costs do not prove to be unreasonably high in comparison with the right exercised.
4. The person concerned has the right, either fully or partially
a) to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him or her for legitimate reasons, even if these data are for collection purposes
b) to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him or her if this processing leads to the sending of advertising material or direct selling or is for market research or trade information.
Cookies consist of pieces of text, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We will send to you the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (persistent cookie)
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- To track you as you navigate our website;
- To improve the website's usability;
- To analyse the use of our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
This website is owned and operated by Burg Wolfsthurn (Paul Kripp).
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. ("Google"). This programm use “cookies”: text files saved on your pc which allow the analysis of the use of the website. The stored information (including your IP address) is transmitted and saved on a server by Google, who use these data to evaluate your use of the website, create reports about the website activities for their owners and to offer you further services connected with internet and the website. Google is allowed to transmit this information to third parties, if it is legally mandatory or necessary for thirds to elaborate this information on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google connect your IP address with other data from Google. You can avoid the installation of cookies by configurating your browser software correspondingly: in any case, we would like to inform you that with this you will not be able to use the full service range of the website. By using this website you agree with the treatment of your personal data stored by Google according to the modalities, with the goal and to the extent stated before.